The Johnsons

The Johnsons

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

One Year Anniversary

                                                                    
Nope you aren't mistaken, we didn't get married in October, it was May. I'm just finally posting about it. I'll get pictures up here later, once I really figure that out and once the image uploads get out of maintenance.

Tyler and I went on a cruise to the Mexican Riviera in May. Looking back of course it was fun, but I still remember how sensitive my body was to the swaying motions. I kinda got used to it, but let's just say how excited I was to be back on solid ground that definately didn't move.


Our first stop was Puerta Vallarta.
                                                                            
We moved from the ship to a catamaran and then went another hour and a half to some Mexico National Park islands. So basically, we went from the catamaran to the water where we had about an hour or so of snorkeling. Can I just tell you how AMAZING that was. This was the best experience we had on our shore excursions. Everything we saw was beautiful. Luckily we saw tons of stuff because when we got to Cabo we heard that snorkeling was awesome there too and we had a great first experience so we decided why not. Well it wasnt' that great. The water was too rough and was kicking up the sand and so needless to say we couldn't see a dang thing. But I have to say that Cabo has the best tourist set up. Puerto Vallarta wasn't to shabby either, if you stay inside the port. :)  We got fried from our long day in the sun in Puerto Vallarta. Well not super fried but just enough for my white skin in the Mexican sun.

We didn't even get off the boat in Mazatlan.  Here is the beautiful sunset in Mazatlan...

                                                                                                         
                                                                                                        
                                                                                                           
Cabo was definately my favorite so that one will have to get a post all on it's own.
We did get some really cool souveniers though! (I'll have to post my fav.)

We did take Carnival and I have to say that it was pretty dang fun. We'd do it again but not for a while. Maybe the Caribbean. ooh... that just sounds too nice. We'll get there.
    
               Fun for All. All for Fun. ~ carnival

                                                                                                                                                                                                              


                                                                                                   
               

No comments:

Post a Comment