The Johnsons

The Johnsons

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Bahaha...

I figure it's about time since it's been almost a year. I guess I really did have stuff to update. For example, I got a 25 on my previous ACT, so I did do better than a 24. Only problem is that UVU says that to better my chances I should take the ACT AGAIN to get a higher score than a 25. We will really see this time. I proved myself wrong last year, so let's do this and at least get a 26. (sigh)

I love my job! It's the best. I love everyone I work with. I've been there for about 10 months and it feels a lot longer than that. I know I'll be there until I get into Hygiene school, as much as I love it I hope I'm there for only another 10 months. We'll see how Hygiene school apps go this time around. I have my apps for Weber and UVU. Both due about Feb 1st to the 15th-ish. I applied to SLCC and since they actually have a waiting list I have a start date of 2014. Whoop-ti-do! It could shorten but hopefully I get into Weber or UVU sooner than later and then my life can get a move on. I have everything to UVU that I need except this ACT score and all I need for Weber is my 3 page essay. Yikes! We'll see how much I can really say about myself or my "life" experiences.

No comments:

Post a Comment