The Johnsons

The Johnsons

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

where does time go?

So I just realized I posted nothing about or in February. Which I think is strange. Only because my applications were due. Feb 1 for Weber State and Feb 11 for UVU.   I remember thinking that March would never come and yet, here it is. The time did go slow and still is since I don't know the verdict, but yet I can't believe how fast the year is going. My sister is having her check-up this morning. She has two weeks until her due date, but we're hoping little "Peanut" gets here soon.
I think I was so caught up in February with so many things. Oh, I don't think I ever announced this... I am going to coach 4th-6th grade girls lacrosse. It's the Thunder team under Bingham Girls Lacrosse. I should be starting practices soon and since I'm new to this whole "coaching" thing, I feel like I have no clue what's going on. I love LAX and I've always wanted to coach so when I saw this opportunity I wanted to take it. It did help me get a discount to the South Jordan Fitness & Aquatic Center. I'm really excited about that, now I just need to use it a little more. :}
We also switched things up in YW so now I teach every Sunday, except for Fast Sunday.  So I was always preparing lessons. I hope these girls get what Heavenly Father needs them to and I hope I am being an effective instrument in His hands.  Luckily for the next couple months bc of Stake and General conference and Easter sunday, my teaching load will be a little lighter. :)
Oh the other thing I did in Feb was go to a Stake Zumba night every Thursday. I really wanted to take that opportunity since I didn't have to pay for each class or a real gym membership to participate. And since there was good participation and everyone who went enjoyed it-they extended it through March. I'm excited and bummed. I had quit volunteering at the JR temple on Thursdays and so I want to go back Thursdays to visit with my sisters. So doing Zumba in Feb I missed that, even though I got some well needed exercise. I want to go to Ward Temple night this Thursday and the following Thursday is Stake Temple night. So sorry Zumba, back burner bc I can't put this off anymore.
It's so hard when you have options and decisions. Why do we have to grow up?

No comments:

Post a Comment