The Johnsons

The Johnsons

Sunday, January 23, 2011

Ledezma #4-Esteban Ray Ledezma

My sister Keli had her fourth kiddo on December 7, 2010. He was practically unnamed until they left the hospital. They decided to name him Esteban Ray Ledezma (-Littlejohn).  Right now his nicknames are: Ban Ban or Teban. He's still adorable as ever. Of course. I could just gobble him up.



The "E" was because they weren't sure what to name him but they wanted it to start with E since the other kiddos names do too. Evalyn, Eidan, and Ehran. I think Ban Ban looks like Ehran the most. It's the eyes. I need updated photos.


Soon enough I'll be posting about "Peanut". My sister Steffanie is due with her little boy in March. Hurry up Peanut, we're waiting for you! We'll have 4 grandson's and 1 granddaughter. Poor Eva is praying that she'll have a girl cousin, since she didn't get a sister.  Some day Eva. Some day.

No comments:

Post a Comment